At Moore Oil Company, we are committed to providing high-quality products that meet or exceed industry standards. We also believe our responsibility to our customers extends beyond simply providing great products. We pride ourselves on helping teach customers about industry trends, new products and operational excellence.
Here are links to resources we think you’ll find helpful.
Moore Oil Matters
Visit this resource to learn more about the American Petroleum Institute’s new program that is working to ensure consumers receive high-quality oil from licensed motor oil distributors and oil change locations.
- Motor Oil Matters, www.motoroilmatters.org
Waste Oil Recycling
Visit these resources to learn more about the environmentally safe ways to recycle oil.
- American Petroleum Institute, www.recycleoil.org
- NORA, a trade association representing the nearly 200 leading companies in the liquid recycling industry, www.noranews.org
Diesel Exhaust Fluid
Visit these resources to learn more about DEF and its important aid to the environment.
- About.com, Hybrid Cars & Alternative Fuels information, alternativefuels.about.com/od/researchdevelopment/a/scr.htm
- Facts about Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), www.factsaboutscr.com/scr/default.aspx
New Engine Oil Specifications
Visit these resources to learn about current engine oil specifications.
- American Petroleum Institute, “What’s New in Engine Oil,” www.api.org/certifications/engineoil/new/index.cfm
- GF-5’s website, www.gf-5.com
- General Motors’ dexos Information Center, www.gmdexos.com/home.html
Visit this resource for information about coolants.
- Master Chemical’s CLEANShot Cleaner Troubleshooting Guide,www.masterchemical.com/na_en/technical_information/tech_cleanshot.php
If you have a question that’s not answered on this site or would like training customized for your business, contact us at email@example.com.